Ethics in Youth Education
OUR GOAL: WE EDUCATE area students and entry-level employees through discussions on the value of GOOD in the workplace in order to build better businesses and stronger employees.
Today’s students are tomorrow’s workforce, and the strength of our community depends on their success – by instilling the value of GOOD in the workplace and the benefits of self-branding as a person of high integrity and ethical standards, we can help tomorrow’s leaders succeed.
Whether supporting Ethics in Youth Education by forming a long-term partnership with our program or by simply voicing your support, we welcome you to join in the “ethics movement” that is connecting our businesses with our communities and the residents of both.
- No Financial Obligation
- Acknowledgement on website and Certificates
- Declare your support for the value of ethical behavior in the Austin business community
- Your pledge to become a Table Sponsor ($1,750) at the EiBC Awards Luncheon also includes:
- All benefits of a Supporting Business
- Participation in the Business Ethics Awareness Survey for interns and entry-level employees
- Your pledge to become a Mentor Sponsor ($2,500) at the EiBC Awards Luncheon also includes:
- All benefits of a Participating Business
- Request / accept an Ethics / Socially-Responsible Business Assessment by area students
BUSINESS IN COMMUNITY SPONSOR
- Your pledge to become a Community Sponsor ($5,000) at the EiBC Awards Luncheon also includes:
- All benefits of a Mentoring Business
- Ethics in Youth Education Annual Scholarship Awards Listing