Do you believe that doing the right thing is good business? Consider joining RecognizeGood’s Ethics in Business Alliance! Through this free membership, we encourage organizations who are proud of their shared values – and align with our program’s goals of promoting integrity, respect and fairness in business – to join together.
Robert Phipps, Per Stirling Wealth Management: “This membership is an extension of our ethics, our culture, our approach to business, and our recognition that nothing is more important than how we serve our clients, and our commitment to always act honestly, ethically and in a fiduciary manner. It is a very proud moment for Per Stirling, and for everyone associated with the firm.”
Ethics in Business Alliance Members Get:
- free access to networking events throughout the year
- free workshop on ethical business culture
- free resources including book recommendations, instructional material and local expertise
- free orientation for the Ethics in Business Award
- free seats at the annual Ethics in Business Awards luncheon, as availability allows
Ethics in Business Alliance Members Give:
- RecognizeGood permission to use their name in association with this free membership, and to periodically (with respect and integrity) send information on the subject of business ethics in the Austin area.
RecognizeGood is an Austin-based 501(c)3 nonprofit that provides the means for anyone to illuminate, connect with and learn from great examples of goodness. The goal of RecognizeGood’s Ethics in Business program is to illuminate those businesses, individuals and nonprofits who believe that doing GOOD is good business, and maintain our level playing field in the Central Texas business community by exemplifying ethical principles and practices. With the help of all Central Texans who believe that goodness is an investment in our future, RecognizeGood is building the community we want to see for those who come after us.
Joining is free! Simply fill out the form below.
*Certified* Ethics in Business Alliance members have access to exclusive members-only content and resources. This benefit is included in your membership and helps to keep everyone on the same “ethics page.” An Ethics in Business Alliance certification allows companies to showcase to their community, customers and employees their commitment to ethical business practices. Learn more about the Ethics in Business Alliance and become a certified member.
*Certified* Ethics in Business Alliance Members