Relive the 2020 (Virtual) Ethics in Business AwardsAmit
Thanks to everyone who joined us for our 2020 (Virtual) Ethics in Business Awards presentation! We appreciate the patience many of you showed as we learned about and battled through technical difficulties with our attendee logins as the show was about to begin. We’re thrilled so many of you stuck around to learn about our 2020 honorees and hear from our special guest speakers, but we’re happy to provide the full event recording for anyone to replay the event or enjoy for the first time:
Thanks to our sponsors who continued to support this program despite our challenges and theirs this year.
- TyRex Group
- ABC Home & Commercial Services
- Atchley & Associates
- Five Stone Tax Advisers
- Whorton Insurance
- Texas Disposal Systems
- Anita & Earl Maxwell
- CBS Austin
An extra special thanks to our extra special guest speakers:
- Mayor Steve Adler, City of Austin
- Fire Chief Joel Baker, Austin Fire Department
- Bobby Jenkins, ABC Home & Commercial Services (our fearless, flexible host!)
- Earl Maxwell, retired
- Harold Ingersoll, Atchley & Associates
- Misti Potter, Boys & Girls Clubs of the Austin Area
- Jessie Everline, Baylor Scott & White
- Amy Villarreal, CBS Austin
Stay tuned as we get started nominating, scoring and examining candidates for next year’s Ethics in Business Awards!
Update: 8:00AM Tuesday, June 30th
- RSVP if not already on our guest list: http://recognizegood.org/event-tickets/
- Visit our virtual event site: https://recognizegood.psav.live/
- Log in with your RSVP’d email address and the event password: ethics2020
- Stick around after the show to join in a continuing discussion around ethical business as we break out into smaller networking groups! We’ll be leaving the virtual event site for these discussions, and gathering in a Zoom meeting:https://us02web.zoom.us/j/5124569244?pwd=Si9zdHNWUVNqZ3BMSWZhVldKVzQrUT09
Meeting ID: 512 456 9244
Remember, RSVPs are required to attend! We will plan to run a final sweep around 10:00AM. We look forward to joining you, virtually, and celebrating this 18th edition of our community’s Ethics in Business Awards!
Ethical business leadership has never been under more duress than in these past months. RecognizeGood is no exception. With no full-time staff, we have undoubtedly struggled. As we continue steadfast in our mission to share great examples of goodness, we have decided to continue our 2020 Ethics in Business Awards luncheon but to postpone and take it virtual.
Frankly, we can’t wait! We don’t know about you, but we’re ready to celebrate those in the Austin-area business community who go above and beyond to treat people well.
All tickets are free. Take an hour and join us, along with your whole business family and the rest of our business community, for an uplifting and positive focus on some of Austin’s best.